Friday, October 13, 2006

Saturday night!

I am so excited!! I haven't had time to repair the blog posts yet, but I had to tell you this! M. is coming back from his trip on Saturday, and he is coming to see me first! I am so excited!! I know that his wife was supposed to go with him, but for some reason she stayed at home ( I checked his email and found the cancellation message in his inbox). So that means he is not going to see her first, but me!!

I am so excited, he has been away for almost a week and a half. I can also see from his inbox that he has been corresponding with another girl, and it looks like he has been trying to help her get a job. BASTARD!! I must admit, I do get very jealous when I see or hear him talking to other women. You would think 1 mistress would be enough, and I guess for some men it is. I think he feels that if he can get away with having one girlfriend, then why not try for more? Which really hurts me sometimes.

I must admit, I have been a little bit stressed out lately, and have been letting myself go a little.... MISTAKE!! I have been going to the gym for an hour and a half this past week, each night, to kick myself back into gear. It takes me an hour and a half because I am a bit rusty, and I am trying to do lots of cardio. I mean, I know he loves it when I am a little bit fitter, and I love it when I am too. So, for anyone who is out there thinking that we shouldn't have to look a certain way to be lovable, or shouldn't feel that we have to be thin to be attractive, fair enough. And for all of those who think that a mistress is chosen because they are more *whatever* (insert adjective here), guess again. It has nothing to do with being thin (I am very curvy) and I believe it has more to do with ego-stroking. That and he is lacking in genuine friendships in his life.

I am sure, for his wife, that there were signs there all along that he might be or become a cheater. I know that times were different then, and I thank god I have the choice to not have to 'settle down' with someone like that today. I think being with M. has made me a bit more aware of some of the patterns of cheaters. I hope this does not completely affect my ability to trust down the road...

Anyhow, I am not going to get my legs waxed (my skin gets too red after) as it is too close to his arrival. I will take a nice long soak tonight and prepare myself for his arrival. I hope he is civilised enough to sit through drinks before tearing my clothes off! For a man above 60, he certainly knows how to show a girl a good time. It's amazing how comfortable he is in the bedroom, trying new things, playing with toys, discussing what he likes and wants. There is nothing he won't do. Nothing. Mmmm... now that I am all excited, back to work!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Why are you waiting for this married man? It seems like you have put your life on hold for someone who will never be there for you.

You seem very intelligent from your blog. You seem like a high maintence type of women who is attractive. Why don't you look for someone who is actually available to share their life with you?

This man is so much older than you,doesn't that repulse you a little? Is he paying for your home or your car, are you actually kept?

Also, I hope your having safe sex if he is cheating on you too, not to mention that he must sleep with his wife once in awhile.

I watched two of my relatives have relationships with married men and I always felt bad for them. Because beauty wilts after you become 50-60 years old and then what do you have?

I also think that if every women stood up to "married men" who think they can get sex without commitment, women in general would be "valued more" instead of being treated like a piece of meat.

How does it feel to you that he may have another girlfriend? Also how are you checking his email?

If he is your boss, he is is the one with eveything to lose if you expose him. So start bilking this bastard for every 10 grand you can. I would if I were in your shoes. He wants you ,then make him pay for it. New car, money in an off shore account, a home that is yours only. Get something from this guy besisdes an STD.

I see that you are making sacrafices that will make you angry and hurt as you grow older.

The reason I am commenting is because I get the Dr. Bob newsletter. My husband may have cheated on me with someone who I thought was a friend of mine. Even though my husband denies any physical realationship I saw enough between them in public and on emails to make me sick.

I am "hit on" by alot of men and I ignore their motives, adgendas and what they think are "smooth lines",. I made a commitment to my husband a long time ago and that's the commitment I will keep. I have given my husband every opportunity to leave me too. He tells me he was "just friends" with this women. So.. what i am trying to say to you is that "your secret loverman" is never leaving his wife. If he dies, she gets his money. What do you get?

I am just trying to help you see that its not "high school" anymore. Its not about stealing someones boyfriend. This is someones husband, someones father that you carry on with. How would you feel if it were your father?